This original photographic collection includes wildlife photographs taken by August Farrow while driving around New England between January 1st 2019 & December 31st 2019.
I love to drive. My absolutely favorite aspect of road trips is the incredible amount of freedom they allow for - the ability to randomly stop or wander where ever happens to catch your fancy. The photos in this book cover 4 days in those places in-between point A and point Z that I visited in 2019 as part of an insane 8 state Northeastern United States road trip.
- Between Philadelphia, PA Airport & Susquehanna River, NY
- Green Mountain National Forest - Wallingford, VT
- Vermont - General
- Between Allenstown, NH & Bar Harbor, ME
- Between Southwest Harbor, ME & Gloucester, MA
- Between Camden, ME & Gloucester, MA
- Between Norfolk, MA to Warren, RI
All wildlife depicted is wild or feral.
For more New England wildlife: See the New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Maine, Connecticut & Massachusetts editions.
Wildlife: 4 Days in New England - 2019